Discover Your Dream Home
- (412) 765-9442
- (412) 655-0400
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Success in real estate can be tough, unless you have the right person leading the way. I moved to Pittsburgh from out of state and built my business from the ground up. Consistently ranked as one of the top agents in my area, I've now committed myself to helping others achieve the same level of success.
Here are 10 compelling reasons to consider joining me:
1. I was a top producing agent for over 5 years. I know what it takes to be successful in real estate and I can teach those skills to you. I also recently made the switch to Coldwell Banker from another company, so I have a unique perspective on two of the largest brokerages in the area. I completely understand the apprehension about making a transition, but I can tell you it's NOT as hard as you think!
2. I know the business inside and out. As an Associate Broker, I've committed to learning all I can about real estate. As a member of the Board of Directors at the Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh and a state director in Harrisburg, I'm able to stay on top of changes in the business, so you don't have to!
3. I've sold it all. From short sales/foreclosures to luxury properties and everything in between. I've sold vacant land, rental properties, flips, multi-units, mixed use buildings, and even a horse farm, with prices ranging from $10,000 to nearly $1 million. There isn't much I haven't seen.
4. I am 100% committed to your success! I'm a non-competing manager, which means I don't sell or list properties, my sole function is to help you grow YOUR business, not mine.
5. I'm hands on. I regularly go on listing appointments, write offers, and sit open houses with my agents. I understand the value of being available when you need me, so I make every effort to respond to agents as soon as possible and I'll take as much time as you need to ensure that I've answered all of your questions. My phone is always on and my door is always open.
6. I provide 1-on-1 coaching. I meet with many of my agents once a week for 1-on-1 coaching sessions. Come discuss any challenges you are having, we can make calls together, or just talk about how I can help improve your business.
7. I am an expert on social media. This is crucial for being successful in real estate today and I regularly help my agents develop their profiles, figure out when and what to post, and how to maximize engagement online. I'm familiar with all of the major social media platforms and how best to utilize each one.
8. We offer top-notch training. In addition to my 1-on-1 coaching, I also do office training workshops several times a week on a variety of topics. I send out a survey at the end of each months and agents can tell me what they want to learn about, I then build a workshop around it. We also offer training at the corporate level, including our newest class AMP (Achieving Maximum Productivity), a 4-week course designed to give you a jump start in your business.
9. Our technology and marketing are second to none. Our agents enjoy no-cost access to a powerful contact management system with auto-email capabilities and tons of pre-made content to help you stay in touch with your clients. Our listing presentation software allows our agents to create professional presentations that get noticed. Software, printing, and binding are at no-cost to agents. Finally, our dedicated marketing department can help you develop your personal brand by creating custom fliers, brochures, postcards, and logos.
10. We have fun! As an office we do monthly happy hours and we have many company-wide events throughout the year. We have a very supportive and collaborative environment where agents will go out of their way to help others succeed.
If these things sound good to you, then let me be the first to welcome you to the Coldwell Banker Pleasant Hills Office!
Interested in learning more?
Contact me today for a no pressure discussion of how I can help your business grow.
Are You Considering a Career in Real Estate?
Are You and Experienced Agent?
- (412) 765-9442
- (412) 655-0400